CRD 2.7 No Thumbnail + Not Working

RuralKadoodle

Heya

So I'm having a very interesting issue with the new CRD Mod, as first off it doesn't work. It does show up in game, but there is not a thumbnail,  all of the trucks don't have the proper names(so for exmaple Bigfoot 14 doesn't say "Bigfoot 14" it says "BF14") I don't know if that is actually the case but i'm pretty sure that isn't meant to happen- Now, the CRC Mod works just fine, and every other map or mod I have seemingly works(unless it involves the CRD mod) If your wondering, Yes I have cleared the cache, both a full clear cache and the quicker option I have gotten rid of the older packs and I re-downloaded them after I had cleared the cache(the newer up to date versions) so uhh yeah! If you happen to know what i'm doing wrong that would be greatly appreciated!

here is what I have in my mods folder if that helps:

repo

allouttour_wf2_freestyle

AllStarChallengeSaturday

BM_Bev

BM_MjamPack

CRC

CRD

CRD_Blz_5

CRD_Bobcat_Creations_Pack

db.json

FordCrownVictoria

FPSCrushPack

freedom

MidAmericaOffroadFreestyle

red_bull_ring

Thanks for the help!
I'll most likely get a screen shot of the in-game results I get tomorrow but since it's like 2 AM for me I'm gonna go ahead and post this and see if maybe i'm just really dumb so I can fix it early tomorrow-
Alright cool, thanks again! :))