Reptoid (2015)

So, just today I was watching some of the independent/Monster Jam shows back from around 2015-2016ish and I came across a Reptoid that I thought looked like a design worthy of being a part of the mod since we now have the Reptoid body, and I wanted to make a request for it to be made for the mod. 

Here's the info needed for those who want to try and make it. 

Truck Name: Reptoid (Late 2005-2015)

Body: 1992 Custom Chevy Reptile

Chassis: CRD (Looks like a CRD based on images and video from the wiki and YouTube respectively but I can't quite tell) 

Paint: Reptoid (Late 2005-2015)

Images: Link for the images needed to make it: https://monstertruck.fandom.com/wiki/Reptoid

P.S.: This will be the last request I make for a good long while so I don't come across as a pest to everyone just to get a truck made. I don't want to be that kind of person. It can be made by whoever want's to and whenever they have the time and are willing to do so.

Edited by MonsterTruckFan2700

On 5/15/2022 at 2:29 PM, Camshaft_RC said:

I mean this design is the only one left that hasn't been done on here.

http://monsterphoto.iwarp.com/reptd206.htm

either use the Mjam Pack 10.1 or the one from Bqlistic Designs Pack 1.1.0

Well that is true but I am not a designer. I suck at it. I tried to design stuff before but completely failed and I also crashed my entire computer doing so and I vowed never to try it again.