Dragon's Breath

So, with the recent addition of the Promod corvette body, I was thinking about requesting a truck that ran on that body and I was thinking that Dragon's Breath would be an excellent choice. 

Truck Name: Dragon's Breath 

Body: 1954 Chevy Corvette ProMod)

Chassis: CRD

Paint: Dragon's Breath (2014)

Images: Link for the images needed to make it: https://monstertruck.fandom.com/wiki/Dragon's_Breath

Edited by MonsterTruckFan2700
Added info for Request

I'm not sure how it works making the paintjobs for the different trucks. But I know the Dragon's Breath truck already exists in Rigs of Rods. It might be possible to just rip the paintjob from there and then slap it on the bodystyle for BeamNG on a CRD chassis. I would also like to see this truck in BeamNG. That bodystyle is really nice.

On 7/8/2022 at 9:53 PM, MonsterTruckFan2700 said:

So, with the recent addition of the Promod corvette body, I was thinking about requesting a truck that ran on that body and I was thinking that Dragon's Breath would be an excellent choice. 

Truck Name: Dragon's Breath 

Body: 1954 Chevy Corvette ProMod)

Chassis: CRD

Paint: Dragon's Breath (2014)

Images: Link for the images needed to make it: https://monstertruck.fandom.com/wiki/Dragon's_Breath

This is currently being worked on by Gio_Designs and has been touching up on it behind the scenes. It is a heavily detailed trucks so he's trying to make sure to get everything in it and as accurate as possible. So it is coming in due time, but once it's done you'll love it.

On 8/15/2022 at 6:50 PM, jago107 said:

I'm not sure how it works making the paintjobs for the different trucks. But I know the Dragon's Breath truck already exists in Rigs of Rods. It might be possible to just rip the paintjob from there and then slap it on the bodystyle for BeamNG on a CRD chassis. I would also like to see this truck in BeamNG. That bodystyle is really nice.

I wouldn't do that as it's taking something someone else has done and then ripping it and applying it to something else. That isn't a great way to do this either cause the bodies, lengths, and sizes can very from ROR to Beam, Would just wait on it though cause it's being developed atm by GIo. He's put in a lot of time so once its out it'll be one of a kind.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PRAWNDADDY said:

This is currently being worked on by Gio_Designs and has been touching up on it behind the scenes. It is a heavily detailed trucks so he's trying to make sure to get everything in it and as accurate as possible. So it is coming in due time, but once it's done you'll love it.

I wouldn't do that as it's taking something someone else has done and then ripping it and applying it to something else. That isn't a great way to do this either cause the bodies, lengths, and sizes can very from ROR to Beam, Would just wait on it though cause it's being developed atm by GIo. He's put in a lot of time so once its out it'll be one of a kind.

Oh ok thanks for that! I am pumped for it already, LOL!