Devastator (Mark Schroeder)

TDRHockey35

9 minutes ago, TDRHockey35 said:

I would absolutely love to play this truck. It's absolutely incredible and he put so much dedication into that truck! spacer.png

We actually do have the devastator truck. It is in Mike Bev's pack. Type in the search bar on this site Bev Pack and it will come up. Download that pack and add it to the mods folder. Then in Beam itself search devastator in the vehicle search tab and you will find that preset. Hope this helps!

2 hours ago, MonsterTruckFan2700 said:

We actually do have the devastator truck. It is in Mike Bev's pack. Type in the search bar on this site Bev Pack and it will come up. Download that pack and add it to the mods folder. Then in Beam itself search devastator in the vehicle search tab and you will find that preset. Hope this helps!

I'm so sorry! Thank you so much for the help! I'm very foolish to not have checked there, I'm very sorry about that. Thank you very much!!! 🙂

3 hours ago, TDRHockey35 said:

I'm so sorry! Thank you so much for the help! I'm very foolish to not have checked there, I'm very sorry about that. Thank you very much!!! 🙂

My pleasure. I'm glad you checked that. It saves a lot of time that most of us don't really have to be able to help out with these kinds of problems. A few of us are willing and able to help when we can but even, we have huge scheduling conflicts that don't allow us to be able to get that kind of leeway to be able to assist with these issues. So, I am very glad it was a simple issue and not a complex one. Glad I could help out! 😀