king sling

nate deer

we need a king sling. with all of the mega truck stuff to come out its only right the the god father of them all comes too. it would be amazing to have the icons mud truck in game. this is just a request so don't think im complaining because I cant mod and its not the easiest thing to do but just a subjection 

On 12/29/2022 at 8:07 PM, nate deer said:

we need a king sling. with all of the mega truck stuff to come out its only right the the god father of them all comes too. it would be amazing to have the icons mud truck in game. this is just a request so don't think im complaining because I cant mod and its not the easiest thing to do but just a subjection 

As far as King Sling goes it would require an entirely one off chassis to be created then the modeling of the body through use of blender. I know BB is working on more of the mud truck oriented trucks so would check him out. He already has a few packs and custom made trucks on the site for people who enjoy the mud bogging aspect of beamng drive. Although eventually king sling could make an appearance but those are some alternatives to hold you over till then.