Monster Truck Motors For Default Cars Ingame

has anybody ever created a mod to put the motors from CRD or CRC into default cars like the moonhawk and or d series? i would love to use those motors for burnout cars / drag cars, i cant find any good supercharged motor mods anywhere and the blower motors on this site would work perfectly, i dont build or mod myself and im almost willing to pay somebody for their time to add those motors into a seperate mod.

You can add superchargers to the cars in the game. I don't know if you're aware of that. It makes the cars a lot more powerful, and very uncontrollable, but you can do it. If you don't know how, hit ESC to go into the menu, go in to the Vehicle Config section, there will be other sections where you can pick parts for each vehicle, another section to tune things like gear ratios etc., but under the Parts section there's a search bar, click in it and search for "intake", there should be a drop down menu to click on and you can choose different superchargers maybe even turbochargers depending on the vehicle and what engine you have in it, you can change the engine too. I hope that helps.

• Like 1

On 1/16/2023 at 11:56 PM, ZackyInked said:

has anybody ever created a mod to put the motors from CRD or CRC into default cars like the moonhawk and or d series? i would love to use those motors for burnout cars / drag cars, i cant find any good supercharged motor mods anywhere and the blower motors on this site would work perfectly, i dont build or mod myself and im almost willing to pay somebody for their time to add those motors into a seperate mod.

Gamebody has done this, should be in it's own file or his adjustable addons section

• Like 1