TRUCKS FOR 1.19

Grave Digger Fan 2020

THIS IS MY LIST OF TRUCKS THAT I NEED FOR 1.19 

MOHAWK WARRIOR ZOMBIE      GRAVE DIGGER FIRE AND ICE SPLIT PAINT JOB 

HOT WHEELS RACING 1 2020       HOT WHEELS EUROPEAN 

BEAM-MONSTERS ICE              GRAVE DIGGER ZOMBIE         GRANDMA GRAVE DIGGER       

MONSTER JAM 25TH          GRAVE DIGGER WREAKLESS TRUCKS        TOM AND JERRY KIDS    

SON-UVA-DIGGER FIRE      SKELETON CREW       GRAVE DIGGER HALLOWEEN     SPIN MASTER ROR     HOT WHEELS 2006 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Grave Digger Fan 2020 said:

MONSTER JAM 25TH          GRAVE DIGGER WREAKLESS TRUCKS        TOM AND JERRY KIDS    

SON-UVA-DIGGER FIRE      SKELETON CREW       GRAVE DIGGER HALLOWEEN     SPIN MASTER ROR     HOT WHEELS 2006 

Don't beg for stuff, please.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Grave Digger Fan 2020 said:

I don't like your style, specifically the fact that you said "I NEED", not the community, only you need it, which in other words is wanting. Some of these are skins already and some are in packs,  the grave diggers can be found in the BLZ pack. The other trucks that aren't bodystyles available to the Devs and skins that really don't need to be made.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Grave Digger Fan 2020 said:

I'm thinking of doing Beam-Monsters Ice, if the developers are okay with that.

23 hours ago, Grave Digger Fan 2020 said:

maybe 1.20

You're not getting it, none of these will happen unless if they want to make it. Mike Bevavava, a dev for this mod said only one or two or maybe none of your skin ideas will happen in the official mod pack. It's up to the modders if they want to do it.

On 10/16/2020 at 8:07 AM, Grave Digger Fan 2020 said:

maybe 1.20

It's probably likely that some of these skins will probably be in the next update (depending on whether or not if the devs and modders plan to make these), or if not, then at some-point in the future. It's recommended that you read the "truck request guide" thread first before submitting a  truck request (or truck requests in this case), same goes for track request as well (read the "track request" guide).