Two Truck Suggestions


AzlancoolKid
 Share

Recommended Posts

Name: Snake Bite
Body: 2018 Custom Cobra Trophy Truck Fiberglass Body
Chassis: CRD
Other details: "Snake Bite is a custom body monster truck from Bigfoot 4X4, and is known as the first 3D body monster truck making its debut in 1991 with the driver being "Colt Cobra". Since then a multitude of drivers have driven this machine and have collected plenty of wins under this truck. In 2017, Vinny Venom drove his truck to the 2017 Toughest Monster Truck Tour Championship. Snake Bite is a playable truck in Monster Truck Madness, Monster Truck Madness 2, Monster Truck Madness 64, and Monster Truck Destruction. The truck is currently being driven by Kris Kopperhead on the Bigfoot 18 chassis, and by Andy Anoconda on the Bigfoot 15 chassis, with Sid Sidewinder occasionally driving."
Skins: Snake Bite 2 (2016), Snake Bite 2 "Black Mamba" (2017), Snake Bite (2019)

Name: Fluffy
Body: 1966 Volkswagen Type 2 (2017 Fluffy), 1977 Volkswagen Type 2 Fiberglass Body (2018 Fluffy)
Chassis: CRD
Other details: "Fluffy was a Volkswagen Type 2 monster truck owned by Kevin King out of Waycross, Georgia since 2016. It is sponsored by the comedian Gabriel Iglesias and it first debuted in Birmingham, Alabama. It replaced King's other well-known truck Strait Jacket."
Skins: Fluffy (2017), Fluffy (2018)

Images: From Top-Bottom, Snake Bite (2019), Snake Bite 2 "Black Mamba" (2017), Snake Bite 2 (2016), Fluffy (2017), Fluffy (2018)

BIGFOOT vs. SNAKE BITE - Lafayette, LA 2018 - BIGFOOT 4x4, Inc. - YouTubeScottie Deubler on Twitter: "Announced my first monster truck show in  almost two years last night in Bossier City, LA. Good look at Snake Bite.  #MonsterNation… https://t.co/qzYPTX7ri7"Giant Snake On Truck

Kevin King (@straitjacketmt) | Twitter

Sim-Monsters

Edited by AzlancoolKid
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, AzlancoolKid said:

Name: Snake Bite
Body: 2018 Custom Cobra Trophy Truck Fiberglass Body
Chassis: CRD
Other details: "Snake Bite is a custom body monster truck from Bigfoot 4X4, and is known as the first 3D body monster truck making its debut in 1991 with the driver being "Colt Cobra". Since then a multitude of drivers have driven this machine and have collected plenty of wins under this truck. In 2017, Vinny Venom drove his truck to the 2017 Toughest Monster Truck Tour Championship. Snake Bite is a playable truck in Monster Truck Madness, Monster Truck Madness 2, Monster Truck Madness 64, and Monster Truck Destruction. The truck is currently being driven by Kris Kopperhead on the Bigfoot 18 chassis, and by Andy Anoconda on the Bigfoot 15 chassis, with Sid Sidewinder occasionally driving."
Skins: Snake Bite 2 (2016), Snake Bite 2 "Black Mamba" (2017), Snake Bite (2019)

Name: Fluffy
Body: 1966 Volkswagen Type 2 (2017 Fluffy), 1977 Volkswagen Type 2 Fiberglass Body (2018 Fluffy)
Chassis: CRD
Other details: "Fluffy was a Volkswagen Type 2 monster truck owned by Kevin King out of Waycross, Georgia since 2016. It is sponsored by the comedian Gabriel Iglesias and it first debuted in Birmingham, Alabama. It replaced King's other well-known truck Strait Jacket."
Skins: Fluffy (2017), Fluffy (2018)

Images: From Top-Bottom, Snake Bite (2019), Snake Bite 2 "Black Mamba" (2017), Snake Bite 2 (2016), Fluffy (2017), Fluffy (2018)

BIGFOOT vs. SNAKE BITE - Lafayette, LA 2018 - BIGFOOT 4x4, Inc. - YouTubeScottie Deubler on Twitter: "Announced my first monster truck show in  almost two years last night in Bossier City, LA. Good look at Snake Bite.  #MonsterNation… https://t.co/qzYPTX7ri7"Giant Snake On Truck

Kevin King (@straitjacketmt) | Twitter

Sim-Monsters

first off, I believe someone is currently working on a snake-bite body. For Fluffy, anything is possible, since they've alread planned for soldier fortune and bakugan to be in the next addon pack.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Chaos2TheMax said:

first off, I believe someone is currently working on a snake-bite body. For Fluffy, anything is possible, since they've alread planned for soldier fortune and bakugan to be in the next addon pack.

 

17 minutes ago, Mike Bevavava said:

Snake Bite never ran CRD, only the Chandler chassis' and the Concussion chassis.  Fluffy also never ran CRD, rather a custom chassis built by Kevin.  Neither are officially being worked on, I can confirm to you.

Alright, thanks for the response. Also, I accidentally didn’t change the CRD part because these two suggestions would have been completely different and the trucks before actually ran CRD chassis’.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mike Bevavava said:

Snake Bite never ran CRD, only the Chandler chassis' and the Concussion chassis.  Fluffy also never ran CRD, rather a custom chassis built by Kevin.  Neither are officially being worked on, I can confirm to you.

No, somebody is making a snakebite body, I have a pic on this website that clearly says he's working on snakebite. while its not official, it is being worked on by somebody though. This was on the last page of the show your projects thread, you can go there and see it if you don't believe me.

This is a picture of that post: https://ibb.co/kGwQGJ1

Edited by Chaos2TheMax
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Chaos2TheMax said:

No, somebody is making a snakebite body, I have a pic on this website that clearly says he's working on snakebite. while its not official, it is being worked on by somebody though. This was on the last page of the show your projects thread, you can go there and see it if you don't believe me.

This is a picture of that post: https://ibb.co/kGwQGJ1

I think Bev meant, snake bite isn't officially being made.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share