favorite old school monster truck?


michael schumacher
 Share

Recommended Posts

in my opinion old monster trucks are the best trucks. the rules are    1. no trucks past 2009         2. no fake trucks that you made up for the love of god        3. the final rule is (if you can) please post pictures of the truck unless you truly can't. and that's about it have fun and talk about your favorite monster old monster trucks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nice question, my favorite oldie is definitely either An Escalade or Samson. Also, you're coming off way to aggressively. Here's a redone version of your post that makes you seem more relatable then an asshole, edit your post with the following,

"In my opinion, old monster trucks are the best monster trucks. So this thread was made for you all to say what your favorite old trucks are. The rules for this thread are simple,

1. No trucks past the 2009 year (This doesn't apply to old monster trucks from before 2009 still running today, rather for brand new monster trucks made after 2009)

2. No fake trucks that never existed in real life, nor concept trucks that never got a chance to run the circuit

3. The community is diverse, so you can post any old truck, no matter what country you live in. Doesn't just have to be old American monster trucks

4. If you can, please post pictures of the truck unless you truly can't. and that's about it, have fun and talk about your favorite monster old monster trucks"

Edited by AzlancoolKid
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/4/2020 at 12:46 PM, AzlancoolKid said:

Nice question, my favorite oldie is definitely either An Escalade or Samson. Also, you're coming off way to aggressively. Here's a redone version of your post that makes you seem more relatable then an asshole, edit your post with the following,

"In my opinion, old monster trucks are the best monster trucks. So this thread was made for you all to say what your favorite old trucks are. The rules for this thread are simple,

1. No trucks past the 2009 year (This doesn't apply to old monster trucks from before 2009 still running today, rather for brand new monster trucks made after 2009)

2. No fake trucks that never existed in real life, nor concept trucks that never got a chance to run the circuit

3. The community is diverse, so you can post any old truck, no matter what country you live in. Doesn't just have to be old American monster trucks

4. If you can, please post pictures of the truck unless you truly can't. and that's about it, have fun and talk about your favorite monster old monster trucks"

well bud if you have been on discord you will know how the rules are worded

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, michael schumacher said:

well bud if you have been on discord you will know how the rules are worded

I am part of the discord, but you don't have to apply discord rules to a thread on the website, you just came off rude, and I helped you fix your rules so it didn't seem like you were a rude person.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/16/2020 at 10:30 AM, AzlancoolKid said:

I am part of the discord, but you don't have to apply discord rules to a thread on the website, you just came off rude, and I helped you fix your rules so it didn't seem like you were a rude person.

but bud you where the only one who said anything lol people stared posting pictures and said nothing about it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, michael schumacher said:

but bud you where the only one who said anything lol people stared posting pictures and said nothing about it

Because I addressed it, other people saw that and just went on with it, because I already addressed it, you don't have too be taking this to seriously, just let this die out

Edited by AzlancoolKid
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

spacer.png

 

Truck: Time Flys

 

Owner:

Living the Dream Racing

 

Driver:

Kelvin Ramer

 

Body Style:

1934 Ford Pickup

 

Debut:

January 10, 2009

 

 

Truck: Crushstation

Driver: Greg Winchenbach

Body: Custom Fresh Maine Lobster

Debut: 2009

 

spacer.png

 

Edited by MWV01
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share