Trucks that I want to see in near future

astrosfan1

Monster Mutt normal, Dalmatian, and Rottweiler, Earth Shaker, Saigon Shaker, Avenger, Megoladon, Kraken                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Hopeful but doughtful: Iron Man, Captain America, Batman, Bakugan Dragonoid, Dragon

16 hours ago, astrosfan1 said:

Monster Mutt, Dalmatian, and Rottweiler, Earth Shaker, Saigon Shaker, Avenger, Megalodon, Kraken

Hopeful but doubtful: Iron Man, Captain America, Batman, Bakugan Dragonoid, Dragon

A few of the trucks you've suggested are being worked on for later releases of the mod, the following trucks are the ones I am talking about,

• Avenger
  • Megalodon
  • Bakugan Dragonoid

If you want to be updated on the newest content, subscribe to their YouTube channel as well as join their discord server, take care.

2 hours ago, AzlancoolKid said:

Bruh, that wasn't needed

I believe someone ported an EarthShaker body from ROR into Beam. I remember seeing a yt vid of the body being showcased, but the creator took the video down, most likely because the Dev team told him to.

Edited by Chaos2TheMax

1 hour ago, Chaos2TheMax said:

I believe someone ported an EarthShaker body from ROR into Beam. I remember seeing a yt vid of the body being showcased, but the creator took the video down, most likely because the Dev team told him to.

That EarthShaker was a stolen body with no permissions, the creator of the model had him take it down.  Please do not bring this incident up again.