Monster Jam Drivers Joining Beam?!

Chaos2TheMax

So recently if you haven't seen, Adam and Ryan Anderson have joined the Beam Monsters Community to setup a computer for playing Beam (Adam is setting it up for his son, while Ryan might be setting it up for himself, or him and his son). This, in my opinion, is a big addition to the BM community, as we all know that the Anderson boys are very talented drivers in Monster Jam. 

So this leads me to my next question: Could we be getting some more Monster Jam drivers into the community? I know most of you will probably be replying with "Oh they're probably setting it up only for their sons to play." and that might just be the case. However, getting the opportunity to race against two of the biggest faces of Monster Jam would be a sick honor to have, we could also possibly have more mega-trucks in game, which would be pretty sick. 

Anyway this was just a thought i had, i didn't know where to put this so I just put this under the Monster Truck category : P.

On 1/28/2021 at 9:38 AM, Chaos2TheMax said:

So recently if you haven't seen, Adam and Ryan Anderson have joined the Beam Monsters Community to setup a computer for playing Beam (Adam is setting it up for his son, while Ryan might be setting it up for himself, or him and his son). This, in my opinion, is a big addition to the BM community, as we all know that the Anderson boys are very talented drivers in Monster Jam. 

So this leads me to my next question: Could we be getting some more Monster Jam drivers into the community? I know most of you will probably be replying with "Oh they're probably setting it up only for their sons to play." and that might just be the case. However, getting the opportunity to race against two of the biggest faces of Monster Jam would be a sick honor to have, we could also possibly have more mega-trucks in game, which would be pretty sick. 

Anyway this was just a thought i had, i didn't know where to put this so I just put this under the Monster Truck category : P.

The mud Trucks is a maybe. we had all of em on  here but didn't come back for the upgrade due to random reasons