Just some future truck ideas

grizzlyswelcome

I know no one will make trucks for me but here are some truck I would like to see in like 3.0 or 4.0.

1. Sigon shaker

2. backdraft

3. zombie

4.Monster mutt

5. Whiplash

6. captain's curse 

7. Time flys

8. wildflower 

9. big kahuna 2020 or 2019

10. wicked

11. ice cream man

Those were just some of the ideas I had for more trucks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, andersongravedigger50 said:

The truck is cool so I don't think it needs to be tested.

Just because it’s "cool" doesn’t mean beam will automatically allow it. It’s gonna break the damn game, why can’t you understand that.

Edited by AzlancoolKid
  • Like 1

On 2/1/2021 at 9:33 PM, grizzlyswelcome said:

I know no one will make trucks for me but here are some truck I would like to see in like 3.0 or 4.0.

1. Sigon shaker

2. backdraft

3. zombie

4.Monster mutt

5. Whiplash

6. captain's curse 

7. Time flys

8. wildflower 

9. big kahuna 2020 or 2019

10. wicked

11. ice cream man

Those were just some of the ideas I had for more trucks.

This is just my opinion on the creation of these trucks into Beam. Most of these trucks will be "no" as most of the ones listed are on different chassis. All I ask is that devs don't bash me:

1. We would need a completely new chassis with a completely new body

2. Most likely not possible

3. In the original private CRD mod, zombie was a truck you could drive, but judging on how trucks are made now, I'm going to say this might be possible, but it may not be.

4. It depends on what body you are referring to, the 1950 mercury street rod body, or the custom body? Either way they would most likely not come to fruition for a long time.

5. I don't know what chassis Whiplash runs, but still this is most likely not going to be made for awhile.

6. In the early 1.12-1.14 versions of the crd mod, enjoyinorc (if thats how his name is spelled) made a body pack mod that had a 1941 willys body for the truck (aka the blacksmith and captains curse bodies). But it is decades old and will most likely break the mod. I say this is a maybe, as .

7. We would need a brand new chassis and body, as the Ramers chassis is very different from the CRD chassis.

8. This also goes with number 7.

9. We would need a completely new chassis and body.

10. Custom body would be needed (i don't know what chassis wicked runs)

11. Ice Cream Man would need a custom body and new chassis.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chaos2TheMax said:

This is just my opinion on the creation of these trucks into Beam. Most of these trucks will be "no" as most of the ones listed are on different chassis. All I ask is that devs don't bash me:

1. We would need a completely new chassis with a completely new body

2. Most likely not possible

3. In the original private CRD mod, zombie was a truck you could drive, but judging on how trucks are made now, I'm going to say this might be possible, but it may not be.

4. It depends on what body you are referring to, the 1950 mercury street rod body, or the custom body? Either way they would most likely not come to fruition for a long time.

5. I don't know what chassis Whiplash runs, but still this is most likely not going to be made for awhile.

6. In the early 1.12-1.14 versions of the crd mod, enjoyinorc (if thats how his name is spelled) made a body pack mod that had a 1941 willys body for the truck (aka the blacksmith and captains curse bodies). But it is decades old and will most likely break the mod. I say this is a maybe, as .

7. We would need a brand new chassis and body, as the Ramers chassis is very different from the CRD chassis.

8. This also goes with number 7.

9. We would need a completely new chassis and body.

10. Custom body would be needed (i don't know what chassis wicked runs)

11. Ice Cream Man would need a custom body and new chassis.

Just to add the full answers, the Willys body won't fit the CRD chassis, which is why we haven't seen it's return. And wildflower is a CRD IIRC so it would just need a body model, Time Flys however, isn't a CRD. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, AzlancoolKid said:

Just to add the full answers, the Willys body won't fit the CRD chassis, which is why we haven't seen it's return. And wildflower is a CRD IIRC so it would just need a body model, Time Flys however, isn't a CRD. 

oh I thought wild flower was a ramer chassis as well XD.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Prime Evil

Chassis: any

Body: 04 Primate Body

Colors: Brown, Gray, with Prime evil name on both sides + an outline around the text

spacer.png

Prime Evil # 2 minus the logo

spacer.png

Cremator

Chassis: Any

Body: 04 Cadillac Hearse

Colors:  Black + light blue flame going across, Orange, yellow gold?

Images are down below for reference

spacer.png

Edited by MWV01