Truck Line Up

On 4/27/2021 at 11:16 AM, Mike Bev said:

... if you join the Discord ...

There is no league for me to join. Nor can I join you on Discord, so please send my regrets to the others at your server there.

Edited by KK211

23 minutes ago, Mike Bev said:

Look a little harder bud

First off, I'm still upset with the Sim-Monsters personnel, if that's what you're wondering. Next, I no longer feel comfortable using my real name on Discord or any other programs they use to chat and hang out. And finally, I see no reason to use any truck other than the one I seek the next time I wish to enter an event and participate, whether that event is a league or a mere fun run.

So if I sign up for the Monster Truck Nationals, is it possible for me to use my O.C.'s name instead?

On 1/31/2022 at 9:29 PM, KK211 said:

First off, I'm still upset with the Sim-Monsters personnel, if that's what you're wondering. Next, I no longer feel comfortable using my real name on Discord or any other programs they use to chat and hang out. And finally, I see no reason to use any truck other than the one I seek the next time I wish to enter an event and participate, whether that event is a league or a mere fun run.

So if I sign up for the Monster Truck Nationals, is it possible for me to use my O.C.'s name instead?

- Nobody asked about you feelings towards Sim-Monsters, sort yourself out

- Understandable

- Ask the tour coordinator...

On 1/31/2022 at 7:29 PM, KK211 said:

I'm still upset with the Sim-Monsters personnel.

Why? 'Cause it's clear enough to me they won't create that truck. (What about you or anyone else here, however?) Its teammate isn't happy about that at all.

1 hour ago, Mike Bev said:

Understandable.

Which is? My feelings regarding Discord, or my decision as to which truck I'll use during any further events you may have comin' up?

Edited by KK211

15 hours ago, KK211 said:

Why? 'Cause it's clear enough to me they won't create that truck. (What about you or anyone else here, however?) Its teammate isn't happy about that at all.

Which is? My feelings regarding Discord, or my decision as to which truck I'll use during any further events you may have comin' up?

Each point corresponds with each sentence.  Didn't think it'd be that hard to figure out.  I'm sorry none of us in the virtual modding community are working on the Chevy Wolverine right now but you need to learn patience.  You put in your request, now WAIT!!!! This forum is not the place to publicly post your grievances towards other communities, and I'm sure they don't want to have grievances posted of other communities.  I don't know what else anybody can say to do about this situation, you literally seem incapable of hearing the word "no".  I'm done with it and I know other moderators, administrators, and even the common member are tired of seeing you complain on every thread and on every platform possible.  Enough is enough, if this continues actions will be taken not in your favor.

38 minutes ago, Mike Bev said:

Enough is enough.

(sighs) Indeed.

By the way, I was referring to the Beam-Monsters Discord Server. But the Monster Truck Nationals will be held on a different server?