Camera Issues

v.hili

Hey guys, Recently BeamNG did an update I guess which messed with one of my files. I had edited one of the codes in the vehicle file that had to do with "camera relaxation" which helped with how bouncy the camera was. After the update it reset the code in the file and now when I go back to change it I cannot find it at all. I've tried messing around with all sorts of the in game camera settings but it doesn't help at all. For the record I do not play on controller like I think most of you do so I don't have access to moving the camera around while I play with the analog stick. I came here in hopes of someone knowing what I'm talking about or hoping someone has a solution to this because since this happened I haven't touched BeamNG just because of how bad the camera is, I feel like im on a rollercoaster just looking at the screen LOL. But like I said I hope someone here has something I can work with to resolve this because it's been at least 2 weeks since I got to play some Beam MJ and I really miss it haha, anyways thanks guys, sorry this is a long post but if someone can come along and help I'd be beyond grateful. Peace out!