Anyone remember Greg Holbrook?

DaveVsEvilDead

Greg Holbrook drove "Equalizer" in the very early 1990s and he did such a great job and won championships...what I am wondering is what happened to him? How could a driver successful as he was to just disappear? I'm pretty sure David Morris took over for him and for what reason I have no clue.

On 4/11/2021 at 3:44 PM, DaveVsEvilDead said:

Greg Holbrook drove "Equalizer" in the very early 1990s and he did such a great job and won championships...what I am wondering is what happened to him? How could a driver successful as he was to just disappear? I'm pretty sure David Morris took over for him and for what reason I have no clue.

David morris started driving first then won the 89 points sereis. Basicly Greg took over driving duties for a little bit  untill david morris came back.  Greg owns a constrution company its on facebook

On 4/15/2021 at 2:39 AM, DaveVsEvilDead said:

Ahh okay, he substituted, gotcha...I really dont get on Facebook though 😞, but ty for the info! I just wondered what made him stop doing it.

He was at the TNT Motorsports Unfinished Business Driving the tube chassis version of the Equalizer i didn't  go but there's videos on youtube