Show Your Projects: 2020-2023

Mjamfan22

On 10/11/2020 at 6:23 AM, Mike Bev said:

With all of the content I've had lying around being uploaded in the past week, I've decided to do a few things I've been wanting to do.

First are some alternative presets to some of my Hot Wheels trucks in the main mod.  Hot Wheels Racing 1 is based on the real one, and 32 Degrees and Scorcher are based on the variant 2-Pack that came out in 2019.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Next are two I've been meaning to get around to now that we have the C10 body.  So simple but so nice.  "99" is A, Orange is B.

spacer.png

And the last for now, we have a ride-turned-race truck known as the Haul Y'all.  Love the look of simple flames.

spacer.png

See a theme here?  More to come!

I'm guessing the c10 99 truck won't be in the pack because of Bgamer

On 11/28/2020 at 4:22 PM, ghs129 said:

any plans for the old hotwheels truck?

firestorm

team hotwheels 2012

Team Hot Wheels Firestorm (2012) requires a custom hood, rooftop, and spoiler on the back that will probably take too long to be made. As for the old Hot Wheels truck (the one that ran until 2007, if you're also talking about that one), that truck ran the Wilmans Chassis (if not, then it mostly ran the Wilmans Chassis), so most likely there are no plans for that truck either. Either way, both trucks are most likely not going to be made.

Edited by Chaos2TheMax
  • Like 2

@digger0306Go to the download section, Then if you see the link where it says CRD Monster Truck select it, and click next click download once it's done drag it to your mods folder finally load up the game.....Bam your done  Any questions! okay have an awesome evening

Edited by MWV01

On 6/9/2020 at 10:48 PM, digger0306 said:

Hey i want to know how do i download the  mods

Idk if you figured this out yet or not but here’s how. Start the download of the file of whatever mod you would like to get. Then pull up two document tabs on your Home Screen. Have one tab open in downloads and the other open in the mods section for beam ng. When the file is completed in its download just move the file into the mods section across the two tabs you have open. Go ahead and open beam ng and clear your cache when the little white box with the options pops up. Choose the choice on the bottom and choose clear cache. You might not have to do this but I do it just to make sure the nod gets through just fine. Anyway when the cache is finished being cleared launch beam ng drive. Go into repository and then mod manager. There select activate all mods. After you do that click on the mod you are getting and select unpack. When it’s finished go back into mod manager and click activate all mods for good measure. Once that is done, you should have your mod in the game. NOTE: some mods require other mods to be downloaded along with it. Just repeat this action with the extras. Also when you game starts, some things won’t spawn in as fast as before, don’t worry it will go back to normal after playing for a few minutes. I hope this was useful still because I spent forever typing.