Show Your Projects: 2020-2023

Mjamfan22

These two have been a long time coming.  Matter of fact, this is was the first post in here.  Working in collaboration with @jedipresence one Fiesta has become 2 accurate Fiesta skins.  03 Silverado version will be in Mjam Pack, newer Silverado will be in Bev Pack.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Also a long time coming, an overcast/red version of Overkill Evolution going into the Jedi Pack.

spacer.png

Some more content coming out of Jam Customs, we have Whiskey Throttle, his version of King Krunch, and the retro green Son-uva Digger.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 7

On 10/19/2020 at 7:14 PM, Gage_541 said:

I'm guessing that over kill and thunder chicken are gone i have not hered any new's of them so?

I need some help, or to find a tutorial on how to pack the trucks into a multiple pack and upload, then I can get them up on here.  If someone can show me how to put them into a full pack, I'd greatly appreciate it.

13 hours ago, SurpriseAssassin said:

I like the BeamMonsters truck, but I do think it will be very weird to use the TMNT truck, especially on that body. One question though, are you planning on continuing the shell to go around the back end, or leaving it as is?

I couldn't get the shell on the top of the truck to line up perfectly. On the original truck, there isn't a back part of the truck like on the SUV body, so I stuck to that body. No one has made a TMNT body. I'm still working on the paint job.

1 hour ago, Noogis said:

I couldn't get the shell on the top of the truck to line up perfectly. On the original truck, there isn't a back part of the truck like on the SUV body, so I stuck to that body. No one has made a TMNT body. I'm still working on the paint job.

But the question still stands, did you ask Mr. @jedipresence for permission to alter his Beam-Monsters skin?