Show Your Projects: 2020-2023

Mjamfan22

2 hours ago, Chaos2TheMax said:

will the tie be appliciable, as well as the eyes from world finals 9?

Tie needs a jbeam, and eyes would need to be added as a texture.  I don't think the eyes are going to be a good idea for visibility's sake, also don't recall them ever running on the CRD.

1 hour ago, Mike Bevavava said:

Tie needs a jbeam, and eyes would need to be added as a texture.  I don't think the eyes are going to be a good idea for visibility's sake, also don't recall them ever running on the CRD.

I understand the tie. But why would visibility matter for the eyes? it's not like we'll have to run in cockpit camera for the eye window lmao. also it probably didn't run on crd, but it would still be a neat addon to include

4 minutes ago, AzlancoolKid said:

Man, BroCamino and BroDozer. Just a question, will you use rockgod88's diesel engine from one of the old versions of The BLZ Pack for BroDozer, and that's a beautiful Zombie Hunter!

I don't recall Blz Pack ever having a diesel, but no.  BroDozer would need a proper Duramax model.

• Like 1

On 11/2/2020 at 10:05 PM, Gage_541 said:

wow!!!

by the way what is the difference with both of the donky Kong's. And I want to say one more thing is zombie hunter W.I.P? it look's W.I.P?

One donkey kong has the red tie part on the body, while the other does not, also you will have to ask Mike about Zombie Hunter