Damage issues.

Willis

Is there a reason why the trucks are are so arcade now? damage its difficult to achieve, and you have to unrealistically do stupid stuff to even break stuff..  Simple stuff that would break a truck in real life is not even a possibility in game now. Did the devs change this because people complained they broke too much?  If thats the case.. get good kid. lol  This is a vehicle physics game.. And this new crd is not really that. i stopped playing ROR because beamng offered the realism of the monster trucks breaking, now its laughable at how hard it is to break these trucks. i dunno, kinda ruined it for me a bit. i hit jumps at full speed and still dont blow a shock out when i land, or snap a spindle. itd be nice to bring it back to where its more realistic.

23 hours ago, isthisauniquename said:

Is this kid real??? Like mate, how is the crd mod not realistic.  explain how the damage is bad, pls, i'm all ears

im not sure if you have been to a monster truck event, but in real life, it doesn't actuallly take a 75 mph hit to a precise angle to  break a wheel off. same thing goes with shocks,  swaybars, ect. 

Edited by rumpled fatty
  • Like 1

On 6/22/2021 at 5:51 PM, isthisauniquename said:

Is this kid real??? Like mate, how is the crd mod not realistic.  explain how the damage is bad, pls, i'm all ears

If you read my post you'd see an example of what I'm talking about. Are you here to answer a question? or clarify maybe some up coming updates to the mod about this issue? if not, then quit wasting your time.

In 2.5 we are implementing a damage overhaul. Lots more breakable parts, and easier to do so. Right now the task we are working on is finding the middle ground so its not too easy, or too hard to break parts.. But just right or as close to real life as possible. Just hang tight a bit longer, the update will be out before you know it.

• Like 1