BEAMNG Sim Rig: Anyone else here have a rig?

varth

I've been taking an break from Youtube videos with this thing but, anyone else here have any wheel setups? Looking to make some videos with some people or a league of people with wheels with certain settings like No less than 540 degrees of rotation, FFB must be enabled to participate, stuff like that to really make it realistic. Thanks to DSD, now it is possible to make a rear steer switch. I'm looking at getting some button panels for Beam and other games to turn on aux controls and fuel pump to star the vehicle. I just wish there was an optional mod for CRD to have to actually enable stuff like that.

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 1

On 8/8/2021 at 11:26 AM, varth said:

I've been taking an break from Youtube videos with this thing but, anyone else here have any wheel setups? Looking to make some videos with some people or a league of people with wheels with certain settings like No less than 540 degrees of rotation, FFB must be enabled to participate, stuff like that to really make it realistic. Thanks to DSD, now it is possible to make a rear steer switch. I'm looking at getting some button panels for Beam and other games to turn on aux controls and fuel pump to star the vehicle. I just wish there was an optional mod for CRD to have to actually enable stuff like that.

spacer.pngspacer.png

I just brought a PXN V9000  steering wheel a pedal thats my setup lol

Edited by bigfootfan2020

Running on a Thrustmaster TMX wheel, Thrustmaster T3PA pedals, Thrustmaster Th8A shifter, and a Logitech G27 shifter's  (w/ handbrake mod for other sims) top 4 buttons (up down left right) for left and right rear steer and down for self-center.

I also have micro USB controller and on/off toggle switches for an eventual button box for Beam, and an on/off/on return toggle switch with a 90 degree PVC pipe to fit the toggle switch into and make a rear steering handle.  Just haven't been motivated to try and hook it all together and figure out how to mount the thing.

No actual seated rig unfortunately, everything is mounted to a desk.  PC upgrade is next on the table for me.

Cockpit only league would be super cool, I have always wondered how good of a driver I am compared to others on a wheel because that's been my only way of playing, never used a controller or keyboard lol