track making help

idkadisplayname

im trying to learn how to make a track and had some questions over it that i couldnt find through the internet or tutorials 

do i make the obstacles and add textures through blender like making one through rigs of rods and if so how do i convert stadiums into blender through beam? 

if anyone has any tips or can help me with the questions i have ill definitely appreciate it. 

2 hours ago, jedipresence said:

This was made by Mjamfan22, who is on our dev team.
Hopefully this helps.

my main thing is what do i use to build the ramps and how do i import and export through beam. i use to make tracks on ror but dont know what to do through beam. in this video he just imports the track and doesnt show how to import a stadium into blender he already has them pulled up. its a great video and thanks for making it im just missing or overthinking a few parts i couldnt find in this video.

There is a ramp pack you can download and put into the shapes folder of the track your making. Once you add the folder to your track you can import the ramps like he did in the video above.  The. You can use them shape the dirt. I recommend joining the beammonsters discord. There is alot of people that can help answer any questions you have about map making. 

• Like 1