bad habit 2 extreme

Jshmau01

this may already be in the works and what not but id love to see the 2 extreme bad habit with the bounty hunter/scarlet bandit/ iron outlaw body, its one of my favorite body styles for the truck and itd be awesome to see in beam 

runs a crd chassis as i see that pei and some others arent in beam

not sure how i can get an image of the truck in here bc im bad at pc tho lol

Edited by Jshmau01

7 hours ago, Jshmau01 said:

this may already be in the works and what not but id love to see the 2 extreme bad habit with the bounty hunter/scarlet bandit/ iron outlaw body, its one of my favorite body styles for the truck and itd be awesome to see in beam 

runs a crd chassis as i see that pei and some others arent in beam

not sure how i can get an image of the truck in here bc im bad at pc tho lol

its included in this pack

2 hours ago, rumpled fatty said:

its included in this pack

man well thats dope, thanks for telling me or else i probably wouldnt have found it lol, but the first required mod link is gone so i cant use a few trucks

Edited by Jshmau01

On 9/18/2021 at 1:04 PM, idkadisplayname said:

bad habit spawns in without a body for me so idk if its the same for everyone or not

I haven't updated it in a long time, nor do I intend to. If we're being honest, only like, 5 skins came out of that pack that weren't a pixelated mess, I'm not good at making replicas, nor will I try to again.  I did however, give my friend perms to redo the replica pack. I still occasionally make custom skins and sometimes repli-customs, though i only distribute my customs via Discord now.