What are your top trucks to be in the CRD 2.6 update?

Trooper_Walker_

First off this is just a fun topic as I’m curious on what people would like to see in the coming CRD updates!

-

Im loving all the new content coming to beam monsters in the next couple of weeks / months. As we look to the future what would be some trucks you would like to see in CRD 2.6?

Heres my top 3 trucks I hope to see soon in a CRD Mod!

-Whiplash (A very underrated truck in my opinion but would be a great addition to have.)

-EarthShaker (This truck has become a huge favorite of mine as of late and would be really cool to have)

-Zombie (This is the least likely to happen due to the difficulty of the truck but this is just a dream list and another great truck!)

My top 3 honorable mentions have to be these trucks:

-Saigon Shaker (Yes I know it’s not a crd truck but man would it be cool to have lol)

-Dragon (Come on who wouldn’t want dragon lol)

-Monster Mutt (Has Been teased so there’s always some hope!)

Sound off below on your top 3 trucks you hope to see in the next CRD update. Once again this is just a fun list to see what the community would want ❤️

8 minutes ago, idkadisplayname said:

some team flame trucks like 

king krunch - any or all versions

2004-07 el matador 

nitro hornet 

nitro fish 

fiesta el matador and king krunch from 07 and 08 

maybe an updated el matador or the black ford version from 2012 or 13 

also the f150 of king krunch from wf 11 

King Krunch used to be a fan favorite of mine when I was a kid! I know that a pack has king Krunch and El Madator in it but not sure if they have the style youre looking for.

39 minutes ago, Trooper_Walker_ said:

King Krunch used to be a fan favorite of mine when I was a kid! I know that a pack has king Krunch and El Madator in it but not sure if they have the style youre looking for.

yeah i have them i love team flame but the 06 and 07 era had some of the most beautiful trucks from them and the 04-07 version of el matador is my personal favorite truck in the series 

also i cant leave out how awesome the fiesta van style truck looked and nitro fish and hornet 

35 minutes ago, godzilla1125 said:

i wood want 

hot wheels world finals 19 version and the other version the     

hot wheels world finals 19

hot wheels 2018

mutt

zombie

dragon

dalmation

earth shacker

gas monkey

mutant cotty

these are the truck i wood want to come to crd 2.6

i like and want this trucks but i think for dragon zombie all the monster mutts hot whhels from 2018 and world finals 19 is going to be added to crc on crc 1.2

so it might be a long time 

Edited by luis

On 10/1/2021 at 6:48 PM, godzilla1125 said:

i wood want 

hot wheels world finals 19 version and the other version the     

hot wheels world finals 19

hot wheels 2018

mutt

zombie

dragon

dalmation

earth shacker

gas monkey

mutant cotty

these are the truck i wood want to come to crd 2.6

All the mutts and gas monkey garage is coming in crd 2.5.  Sorry to say that it would not be possible to make team hot wheels from world finals 19. And I know it sad.

2 hours ago, luis said:

All the mutts and gas monkey garage is coming in crd 2.5.  Sorry to say that it would not be possible to make team hot wheels from world finals 19. And I know it sad.

None of the Mutts or Gas Monkey Garage will be released in 2.5... and who says Vettewheels is impossible?  Please... don't answer what you don't know...

• Like 1