more body shapes and paint jobs


3doorsdown
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 7/2/2020 at 12:50 PM, rockgod88 said:

No, Jbeaming a body is not easy, and we do not have a reputable source for new bodies such as the ones you listed.

i'm not sure how these things work, but i've seen YouTubers like T.Ray using actual  pickups like Madusa, Grinder, etc. BeamNG has a way better damage engine than RoR, but RoR takes it with being able to drive Monster Mutt, Taz, Nitro Circus, etc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, 3doorsdown said:

i'm not sure how these things work, but i've seen YouTubers like T.Ray using actual  pickups like Madusa, Grinder, etc. BeamNG has a way better damage engine than RoR, but RoR takes it with being able to drive Monster Mutt, Taz, Nitro Circus, etc.

Most RoR mods can do that because they do not rely on damage models at all, as for beam, there are new PickUp bodies comming soon, but there will be not wacky 3d bodies, as they would be very difficult to do a correct jbeam for.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

Most RoR mods can do that because they do not rely on damage models at all, as for beam, there are new PickUp bodies comming soon, but there will be not wacky 3d bodies, as they would be very difficult to do a correct jbeam for.

unless it's a breakable in RoR, but i understand that it's more difficult in beam because it's way more advanced, i'm not sure what jbeaming is or what it means, but if you guys can figure out the different bodies, let me know

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, IAchievedBacon said:

That’s mostly because your computer simply cannot handle it.

my computer can handle anything, the crush cars and other vehicles that are supposed to be in the map are replaced with Gavril-D's instead, it's the map that's messed up, not my computer, i have very high quality parts in my PC, so it's not possible it's my PC, is it because i'm running an outdated version of the game? idk what the latest version is, i have't updated in like over a month i'm pretty sure, and with you guys' new 1.17 update, only Overkill Evolution works, all the other new paint jobs just load the standard SUV or Pickup, and with some pickups, it spawns a solid black pickup, and i don't know why

Edited by 3doorsdown
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, 3doorsdown said:

my computer can handle anything, the crush cars and other vehicles that are supposed to be in the map are replaced with Gavril-D's instead, it's the map that's messed up, not my computer, i have very high quality parts in my PC, so it's not possible it's my PC, is it because i'm running an outdated version of the game? idk what the latest version is, i have't updated in like over a month i'm pretty sure, and with you guys' new 1.17 update, only Overkill Evolution works, all the other new paint jobs just load the standard SUV or Pickup, and with some pickups, it spawns a solid black pickup, and i don't know why

You need to make sure you have the FPS car packs downloaded and installed if the stadium's aren't showing the cars correctly.

For the truck issues...not sure. I removed the old CRD pack and addon's for it and had no issue with install. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also as rockgod88 pointed out, jbeaming a body is hard. The bodies you're asking for are either too hard to work on or just not available to them. However I would like to point out that blue thunder is coming either in 1.17b or a skin pack. Max-D and goldberg however are in the game but in ancient copies meaning they are outdated. However I would like to quote IAchievedBacon as saying "trust me, it will be out further down the road."

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share