to much ram some how

tornadofan85

so i recently got the game again mainely cause i wanted to try beamng drive instead of ror and for some strange reason i get the saying that beamng drive is using more ram then i have i only have two tabs open beamng drive and the task manager and it says im taking up 37% percent of my ram so i remove a ton of mods and only leave the crd mod and the track i want to use (all star challenge) i have 8gb and i dont have the money yet to buy a 16gb ram for my pc anyone got a way to fix this?

same here i have 32gb of ram

18 hours ago, tornadofan85 said:

so i recently got the game again mainely cause i wanted to try beamng drive instead of ror and for some strange reason i get the saying that beamng drive is using more ram then i have i only have two tabs open beamng drive and the task manager and it says im taking up 37% percent of my ram so i remove a ton of mods and only leave the crd mod and the track i want to use (all star challenge) i have 8gb and i dont have the money yet to buy a 16gb ram for my pc anyone got a way to fix this?

found a fix 

hey yall i did some research on this i had to buy 2 sticks of 16 gb of ram from amazon you can run the mods and 2 tracks but they have ti be under 250 gb but to add more space you have to have alot of memory on your computer so im gonna order a 2tb external memory and see what that does