Beam-Monsters Chassis Pack Announcement

On 7/15/2022 at 9:42 AM, yungbuttsack said:

What do u mean thats what youtube is for?

He is referring to the Beam Monsters Official YouTube channel which has a membership perk labeled as member's only where it talks about the new chassis and packs as well as previews of upcoming updates before it goes to the general public. Members get these videos before anyone else does.

• Like 2

On 7/16/2022 at 9:57 PM, TheSickSteven said:

Wait, wait, wait. You knew that i watched the videos of that exact chassis mod that i want, the Meents/Willman Chassis?

Well you kinda made it obvious when you posted it here in this discussion. This chassis will take quite a long time to put together. CRD and CRC alone took about 5 or so years to be where it is at today so do expect it to be released soon. It will come when it is ready and the devs have the time to fully put everything needed to make it work. The wait will be worth it. Trust me I know how you feel. I get it. Patience is not easy to deal with. I have to deal with it every day and I suffer too. But I don't let it bother me. I learned to just wait for things you want as they will come when you least expect it.

Edited by MonsterTruckFan2700
Removed link due to it being irrelevant right now.
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, MonsterTruckFan2700 said:

Well you kinda made it obvious when you posted it here in this discussion. This chassis will take quite a long time to put together. CRD and CRC alone took about 5 or so years to be where it is at today so do expect it to be released soon. It will come when it is ready and the devs have the time to fully put everything needed to make it work. The wait will be worth it. Trust me I know how you feel. I get it. Patience is not easy to deal with. I have to deal with it every day and I suffer too. But I don't let it bother me. I learned to just wait for things you want as they will come when you least expect it.

So, I am going to add this to show you that indeed it is in production just going to be a little while longer before more info and eventual release. Here's the teaser shown earlier today on the channel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eM2fqeBz30

I hope you know Willman / Meents isnt even in the works. Resize is no where even complete. The willman shown off in the video is a placeholder until the official starts getting worked on. It was rewarded to the Beam Monsters Diamond Tier YT Members and BM Beta Testers through discord only. I wouldn’t necessarily call it a teaser, still the same one that was shown off in the original Willman / Meents chassis reveal video, just with a few more props and slightly better handling. It will continue to get small updates until its atleast presentable.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bqlistic said:

I hope you know Willman / Meents isnt even in the works. Resize is no where even complete. The willman shown off in the video is a placeholder until the official starts getting worked on. It was rewarded to the Beam Monsters Diamond Tier YT Members and BM Beta Testers through discord only. I wouldn’t necessarily call it a teaser, still the same one that was shown off in the original Willman / Meents chassis reveal video, just with a few more props and slightly better handling. It will continue to get small updates until its atleast presentable.

Oh, don't worry I am fully aware of this. I just wanted to get it clear to people so that they don't constantly message people asking when it will release. I am only just trying to help alleviate some of that stress and pain off of the dev's hands. Not trying to do anything stupid, just trying to be helpful in any way that I can. I will say though that you are correct about the mod. I was told the same stuff from several dev's as well so it ain't nothing new to me. Right now, I ain't worried about it. I honestly would rather wait for a full properly working release then a beta version that could break the game or the mod itself at any point in time, so I am just gonna wait for the release version just to be safe. I personally have had very bad experiences with beta stuff over the years and I don't need another one now. 

• Like 2

On 7/11/2022 at 11:46 AM, TheSickSteven said:

Well i have trouble being patient and always end up being impatient!!! so you're saying Beam Monsters is still working on the Meents/Willman Mod like are at least close to being done?

if you have trouble waiting well you may be waiting for December or next year soooo yea

• Like 1

On 7/18/2022 at 2:56 AM, MonsterTruckFan2700 said:

Oh, don't worry I am fully aware of this. I just wanted to get it clear to people so that they don't constantly message people asking when it will release. I am only just trying to help alleviate some of that stress and pain off of the dev's hands. Not trying to do anything stupid, just trying to be helpful in any way that I can. I will say though that you are correct about the mod. I was told the same stuff from several dev's as well so it ain't nothing new to me. Right now, I ain't worried about it. I honestly would rather wait for a full properly working release then a beta version that could break the game or the mod itself at any point in time, so I am just gonna wait for the release version just to be safe. I personally have had very bad experiences with beta stuff over the years and I don't need another one now. 

Shoot i'm helping as well hahahha...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 2013monsterjam said:

are you on a laptop i have a monitor it is 13 inches tall and 21 inches wide but when i switch to my laptop the site looks normal and on the monitor it looked the same but then it just stared shrinking idk what in the world is going on?

My likeliest guess is it is either because a Window's 10/11 setting accidentally became enabled which makes it auto shrink or maybe it is a sign you need a new monitor. Honestly if I were you, I would get a better monitor. 13 inches is really small for a gaming monitor. Personally, I would go for a 20-24 inch one provided you have the space for it and if the budget allows for it. 

4 hours ago, 2013monsterjam said:

I don't think I can wait anymore

Your gonna have too. The development of this stuff takes lots of time. CRD took at least 5 years before it got to where it is today, and CRC took at least a year alone to develop so it will likely take a while before you'll be able to use the other chassis like Willman and such.  The Dev's have a busy life and their schedules don't allow for everyday work on this mod. It will be done when it is done.

• Like 1

On 9/23/2022 at 6:38 PM, Drifterkid18 said:

tell me how to access the willman alpha mod as seen on youtube

If you are wanting access to it then you need to purchase the diamond membership through the channel and after words will be boosted within the discord server (the one you continuously join and leave). After that message mjamfan22 (hank) along with your email and then you will have access to it. If you don't there is an announcement in the server that if you upvote can put willman (alpha version) out to a public release before the actual willman/meents chassis takes it's place.