Help with downloading

neff234

Are you absolutely sure it's the right mods folder? I've noticed that there is another folder labeled "moved here" that you have to go into first, sometimes 2 or 3 times, then you go into the mods folder. The other piece of advice I can give you is to skip over downloading the packs to your download folder, just download them directly into the mods folder in BeamNG.

The other problem might be that you might not be clearing the cache before trying to load the trucks. You have to clear the cache before the mods will show up in game. To clear the cache, when you first start the game, clicking on the icon from your desktop, a window will come up with a couple options. 1 is to launch the game, 2 is manage user folder, and 3 is support tools, click on support tools, the first option there will be clear the cache, click that, and then standard cache cleaning, then keep clicking the ok button until it does it's thing.

On 1/28/2023 at 6:53 PM, neff234 said:

New into pcs, downloading the crc and crd packs but they’re not popping up on beamng after I’ve moved em to the mods folder for beam

If you download the packs move them from downloads to your mods folder, select beamng, version 0.27, mods, and then place the mods into that folder (DO NOT UNZIP!)
Although if this doesn't work make sure they're activated within your repository, that is located on your main menu, select that and press activate all mods if they are deactive.