I'm new here on this game

guyvanvolen

Hi there, My name is Guy,

I'm also a Monster Truck fan, and I'm new on BeamNG Drive.

I'm creating my own Monster Truck league that make its first start on BeamNG Drive.

But the only point is I'm only able to play on the 2015 game version: 0.4.0.6-dx9

I just have an Updated Windows 10 on my old OSX Macbook from 2011.

I want to get the mods on there, or how can I explain it else? I want to collaborate to creating the mods of: CRD Monster Trucks and Tracks to make it possible on the 2015 game version too, that I have.

I made these first 4 designs:

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngview?q===QY5cjZ2gTPkl2cfNmbfZSNFlDMyQTM20TZvZiNhZjY4YmYlVDN2QjYlJjZxAjNycTY0ImN1ATZxEjZz0DavZCNtcTPiN2YmEUQBFkQBZUO4UFUB1TbkVmJEJHN1hTOYFUS5kjRr9Eex4USZ1zYo92Xj52XmcDMx0DdhN2Xj52Xm02bj5SbhJ3ZhR3culmbkNmLx0yMsVGatQnblRnbvN2c9QHafNmbf9zZwpmLu9lM4ETMxUDO1MzN1IjN2gjN4QDNflTO5cTNyEDNwIjNwMDM08VN5gDNxMTM0IzLwgDMxgHM4ATMz9SNzU2L1ETL1gDOy4SM1Q3L29SbvNmLtFmcnFGdz5WauR2YuETLzwWZo1CduVGdu92Yz9yL6MHc0RHa

but I failed many times to export them to my game. My question is: Is somebody interested to collaborate with me on creating mods of Trucks and Tracks for on the 2015 game version I have?

I hope to get reactions so fast as possible.

Best regards,

Guy