Inhouse chassis problem

bowsher4

On 2/15/2024 at 4:51 PM, bowsher4 said:

ok, thanks

I tried your suggestions but all my game does is crash or glitch.

With a specific chassis in the IHCP the War Wizard, Spellcaster chassis is having an issue causing crashes. As for the rest of the chassis you should be safe to use with no issues in place. Just make sure to have all of the supporting mods for it that are listed under the description if needed. Hope this helps!

On 2/26/2024 at 2:06 AM, outlaw0916 said:

is there any other pack outside of whats in the description that we need for this thing to work?

No it is an error within the pack itself causing the crashes. Anything listed underneath is needed for the chassis but is an actual problem with the pack sense the last update.

On 2/28/2024 at 2:03 PM, PRAWNDADDY said:

No it is an error within the pack itself causing the crashes. Anything listed underneath is needed for the chassis but is an actual problem with the pack sense the last update.

oh alright thanx for telling me

Oh alright thanx for telling me