Which monster truck has a Police Config?

Shinchanf1

I use a CRD monster truck that has a police configuration, It is fitted with a black and white livery and a police light bar. I think it's an old version of the mod, so I downloaded and tried out the new CRD monster truck. However, I was unable to find a "Beamng Police" configuration in the newest version of the mod, none of the configurations had a light bar. NEA police doesn't seem like it's an actual police livery. I tried searching the website, but I was unable to find any matches except NEA police. Am I missing a Livery pack or something else? Should I keep using the old Monster Truck mod? I am still interested in hearing where I can find a newer police configuration, or what happened to the police configuration.

spacer.png

Edited by Shinchanf1
Editing message, so that the thread does not get forgotten.

On 1/31/2024 at 1:55 AM, Shinchanf1 said:

I use a CRD monster truck that has a police configuration, It is fitted with a black and white livery and a police light bar. I think it's an old version of the mod, so I downloaded and tried out the new CRD monster truck. However, I was unable to find a "Beamng Police" configuration in the newest version of the mod, none of the configurations had a light bar. NEA police doesn't seem like it's an actual police livery. I tried searching the website, but I was unable to find any matches except NEA police. Am I missing a Livery pack or something else? Should I keep using the old Monster Truck mod? I am still interested in hearing where I can find a newer police configuration, or what happened to the police configuration.

spacer.png

This is a very old version of the CRD mod, as far as I know this no longer exists.