Graphical issues with a few trucks

JunkeonWedge

I've had consistent graphical issues with a few trucks. The chassis on the Willman Taurus trucks isn't colored, instead being "no texture" orange. The racesource trucks all have these mirror surfaced tires. Like the whole tire is a mirror. Finally, sometimes individual parts don't have textures. Sometimes it'll be the beadlocks on certain CRD trucks, or the headers on the IHCP Carolina Crusher. Before you ask, yes I'm on lowest settings. Is there any way to fix these issues?

On 2/17/2024 at 8:30 PM, JunkeonWedge said:

I've had consistent graphical issues with a few trucks. The chassis on the Willman Taurus trucks isn't colored, instead being "no texture" orange. The racesource trucks all have these mirror surfaced tires. Like the whole tire is a mirror. Finally, sometimes individual parts don't have textures. Sometimes it'll be the beadlocks on certain CRD trucks, or the headers on the IHCP Carolina Crusher. Before you ask, yes I'm on lowest settings. Is there any way to fix these issues?

Typically this can be caused to a mod causing corruption or overwriting the code to the main mod. What I could recommend is pulling all your mods out of your folder and adding back in only the main chassis mods, deep clearing cache, and then loading on grid map to see if that fixes the issues and if so start adding back in the other mods little by little until you find the pack causing the issues.