Show Your Projects: 2020-2023

Mjamfan22

On 6/12/2020 at 5:35 PM, Mjamfan22 said:

All credits to @jedipresence and @Mike Bevavava for a nice website sponsored F-250. 

I wanna think everyone in the community for letting us get as far as hosting our own website and being patient for 1.17 and dealing with some of our new website kinks. We are still working to fix everything. Sorry its taking longer than expected but we have some good content planned for everyone so just stay patient. There is currently no release date so plesse stop asking.

Is this skin available for download or possibly in a future pack?  It looks sick!

Here's a couple I've been working on.  There's a problem with Thunder Chicken  loading correctly.  It wants to load as a naked chassis and the body needs to be added manually, so I've got to figure that out.  May change the shock color, I can't decide if I like it or not.  Retro Overkill has a very crude paint drip design, so I may redo that too.  It looks fine to me, but could be more refined.  Once I get those issues figured out and build one or two more I want to do, I'll try to package them as a skin pack for release.  Hope y'all like them.

spacer.png

• Like 5

I was able to knock this one out quickly since I already had the graphics designed.  I made them last year for a SpinMaster 1/64 scale toy monster.  I'm impressed how closely the graphic for the toy fit the body in here.  This is my dream "retirement tour" truck for Chuckie if he decides to do a special final season whenever he decides to hang it up, (hopefully no time soon)

spacer.png

• Like 3

Here I will post updates and progress on my pack, you can ask any questions according to my pack here also.

So the current version of my pack has 5 bodies:
2003 Silverado 1500
2005 Ford Expedition
2010 Dodge Ram 1500
2008 Ford F-250
1994 Dodge Ram
1969 F100 Ranger
2019 Octon8tor

LATER in next versions, i have planned:
2018 Titan

kx4SG7k.jpg

WqGPaM4.jpg