Show Your Projects: 2020-2023

Mjamfan22

First time actually playing around in the beam editor.

Birmingham is REALLY close to how my hometown arena was laid out.

This is the 2009 Fresno CA Save Mart Center layout.

If anyone has USHRA 6 ft pylons, that would be perfect. Still need to duplicate the track and do my own dirt marks.

I want to do 09' and 12' with racing and fs layouts if I get permissions to release that is. Just tinkering around for the first time, go easy on me, last time I did anything

was google sketchup days of RoR

Edit: found pylons and added my own dirt marks, racing is done, finishing up freestyle before uploading thanks to the tutorial section

Save-Mart-Center1.png

Save-Mart-Center2.png

Save-Mart-Center3.png

Edited by RORMJMaxD
  • Like 7

Hey Guys! Gio_Designs is finally back with a childhood favorite! The Hotwheels toy edition of Storm Damage! This has been in the works for a little while now, and I'm please to announce that Storm Damage, and it's Code Red team truck, will both be releasing on Beam-Monsters.com!

Storm Damage normal:

spacer.png

"CODE RED" variant:

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 8

After some success from the first, I got around to doing another.

2010 version of also the Fresno Save Mart Center.

I plan to do a concrete arena and then work on the fairgrounds. Thanks for the kind words on the first one I did. I appreciate it!

20220316212905-1.jpg

20220316211856-1.jpg

• Like 6

This one is probably the most i've done on a track.

All the ramps are from scratch, redid a lot of the stadium textures.

This is for Worcester 2010!!

8 truck show, one of my personal friend's local arena.

Should be up soon after some testing.

From all the videos I watched the track was in rough shape, even as shown for racing, so there will likely only be 1 variant.

The Manchester arena was close enough to fit this arena model. It's not perfect but its decent.

20220330203028-1.jpg

• Like 5

I know I suck in making ramps, lol😂 but this is the track I made for Monster Flame in Burgerbeek,Dolmania of the year 2025.  I've tried on my best, and hopefully I'll upload it here soon as Custom track 🤘🏼😎

spacer.png

Edited by guyvanvolen
to make it clear
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, guyvanvolen said:

I know I suck in making ramps, lol😂 but this is the track I made for Monster Flame in Burgerbeek,Dolmania of the year 2025.  I've tried on my best, and hopefully I'll upload it here soon as Custom track 🤘🏼😎

spacer.png

i'd recommend using chaulkines instead of paint as it'll look nicer for the turns and start/finish, as well as taking your time with ramps, smoothing, and the actual paint itself so it looks even all the way around the obstacle, but thats just me

Edited by Jax the snow leopard
  • Like 1