Show Your Projects: 2020-2023

Mjamfan22

After a very long time of not being able to run Beamng due to my PC breaking down, I am finally able to run Beamng and finish the trucks that I have started to work on, release the ones that are done and make new content. My original plan was to put all my trucks in one big pack, But I have decided that I will release them separate instead. 

The first truck that will be released is a custom Sudden Impact which I have made a while back.

blsNghM.png?2

• Like 3

On to my next smaller track,

making my favorite local event, Fresno County Fairgrounds, always had 6 trucks, one of the few events of this small nature that got Maximum Destruction on the west coast.

Monster Jam went here for many years before replacing it with the Save Mart Center in 2013.

This one specifically will be the 2011 layout. First time using prop packs and editing a "style" into a track. I feel like its okay for a first time.

Still need to do ramps, dirt paint and 3 middle stacks, banners and other edits. Pretty happy so far though

20220421181724-1.jpg

• Like 3

20220422191936-1.jpg

20220422191931-1.jpg

I'm pretty happy with how this one turned out, had to make the custom rock setup, recolored the garages and painted ramps for the first time.

V1.0.0A is hitting the download section soon if all goes to plan, hope you all enjoy it, spent a good 4 days on it!

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Mike Bev said:

I will still do a version of the true original, as stated many times before I do plan on updating my original tracks.  Maybe now I can with all my free time...

This is the original, its the same DAE from yours. Also same with Mud Madness II.

a9y91au.jpeg
jxTWuwL.jpeg
yNe6o1W.jpeg

Mud Madness mass release!

Mud Madness I Remaster
https://www.beam-monsters.com/files/file/751-mud-madness-i-remastered/

Mud Madness II Remaster
https://www.beam-monsters.com/files/file/752-mud-madness-ii-remastered/

Mud Madness III Update
https://www.beam-monsters.com/files/file/650-mud-madness-iii/

Mud Madness IV Release!
https://www.beam-monsters.com/files/file/753-mud-madness-iv/

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Mike Bev said:

Don't care, still doing mine the way I envisioned it.  Thanks for not getting perms either.

Just figured they need an update since its been a few years and no one can really use the old ones anymore. 

But anyway. Got a 5th track going up today. Its a mash-up of the old over seas and concrete crush
m66hPKn.jpeg
VE0vfqN.jpeg

CRD 3.0 Teaser #1

Zombie!

CRD 3.0 Teaser #2

A small but needed feature

PWXiBvy.png

9scmfry.png

Our current fuel cell weighs 400-500lbs if i remember correctly. I have made that to the accurate 10-20ish lbs and made it the correct fuel volume in gallons. With the stock tune being set at 8-10 gallons depending on testing

=======================================================================

CRD 3.0 Teaser #3

Madusa Chrome!! Skin by @jedipresence

screenshot_2022-04-18_20-39-44.png

CRD 3.0 Teaser #4

El Diablo!! Skin by @jedipresence

image.thumb.png.30870381c1660072be90d961833afe51.png

image.thumb.png.af03a1a80aec1706236a9aa060521094.png

CRD 3.0 Teaser #5

Iron Man!! (Early Preset) Skin by @jedipresence

The livestream saw it first

image.thumb.png.5bec587f63f63346642e8e8cb11f7e60.png

CRD 3.0 Teaser #6

FS1 Cleatus finally makes it into CRD. skin done by @Gio_Designs Yes the head lining up will be fixed, 2 more versions to come.

image.thumb.png.f5471f5581f88a99af5f0836ea272cc0.png

• Like 7