Show Your Projects: 2020-2023

Mjamfan22

On 5/7/2021 at 10:02 AM, Mike Bev said:

You need to get permission from the original author(s) before altering someone else's skin, as is a general rule that permission is always required.  Good on you that you plan to give credit, not many people do that anymore, but you still should clear it with the original authors first.

Truer Words have never been spoken.

1 hour ago, Mike Bev said:

It's been awhile since there's been a content update, so here's one with a variety of things and stuff.

First off is a new skin for Bev Pack v7, and I'm very proud of this one.  The 2007 scheme of Gunslinger in glorious 4k quality.

MuS5GoF.jpg

uThnRAG.jpg

This has been a very long time coming, 3 years to be exact.  The Escalade receives a side window option to either be solid (traditional, how it's always been) or to have Lexan windows.  The windows are UV mapped and skinable as well!  Works on CRD and CRD3.

CDKgK6Z.jpg

Another Escalade update has the cut front clip Damon Bradshaw had ran on Monster Energy in 2012 when he had first gotten his new chassis.  Works on CRD and CRD3.

TPVRax1.jpg

Stinger Unleashed receives a multitude of further updates with another selectable part in the main mod - a flat roof!  Other updates include proper textures and corrected skin texture.  The flat roof has it's own material code and bake.

9du1BSD.jpg

Another Bev Pack v7 feature will be proper bedside cuts for the WTF Mud Truck.

9SsfX0y.jpg

And lastly, Mjam Pack will be receiving mud cuts for the Dodge Ram body based off of the recently run Razin' Kane monster mud truck.  The skin and preset for the Razin' Kane can be found in Bev Pack v7.

AWmFARB.jpg

Holy Guacamole! More cool stuff! WOOOOOO! Nice job Mike! Keep up the Great Work and Hopefully We'll get to see more cool stuff from you guys later! (Dream Wish Being Alien Invasion Inverse whenever CRD 2.4 releases.)

• Like 1

On 5/5/2021 at 9:37 PM, Jeandre1512 said:

the first skins of my own upcoming HRZ Pack

fZs4F9G.png

2XMiRfC.png

8E52v2a.png

I have seen Disney XD in Arnhem back in 2014, I think I've got a lot or a few pictures of it taken during Pit Party and the show. Hmu if you need any refference pics.

Edited by Davynijl
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Davynijl said:

I have seen Disney XD in Arnhem back in 2014, I think I've got a lot or a few pictures of it taken during Pit Party and the show. Hmu if you need any refference pics.

I also went to arnhem in 2014 lol, but I don't remember seeing Disney XD that year. I believe the last time Disney XD ran was at arnhem 2013 (which I also attended).

On 5/11/2021 at 10:35 PM, Mike Bev said:

It's been awhile since there's been a content update, so here's one with a variety of things and stuff.

First off is a new skin for Bev Pack v7, and I'm very proud of this one.  The 2007 scheme of Gunslinger in glorious 4k quality.

MuS5GoF.jpg

uThnRAG.jpg

This has been a very long time coming, 3 years to be exact.  The Escalade receives a side window option to either be solid (traditional, how it's always been) or to have Lexan windows.  The windows are UV mapped and skinable as well!  Works on CRD and CRD3.

CDKgK6Z.jpg

Another Escalade update has the cut front clip Damon Bradshaw had ran on Monster Energy in 2012 when he had first gotten his new chassis.  Works on CRD and CRD3.

TPVRax1.jpg

Stinger Unleashed receives a multitude of further updates with another selectable part in the main mod - a flat roof!  Other updates include proper textures and corrected skin texture.  The flat roof has it's own material code and bake.

9du1BSD.jpg

Another Bev Pack v7 feature will be proper bedside cuts for the WTF Mud Truck.

9SsfX0y.jpg

And lastly, Mjam Pack will be receiving mud cuts for the Dodge Ram body based off of the recently run Razin' Kane monster mud truck.  The skin and preset for the Razin' Kane can be found in Bev Pack v7.

AWmFARB.jpg

This pack just gets better and better...

37 minutes ago, Mike Bev said:

Threw this together in game earlier today, thanks to @Jam Customs for the skin and Obsession Racing for providing him with the imagery.  It will be available in the next update of the Jam Customs pack, will probably get it out soon.

rRwO1gX.jpg

ghtRScj.jpg

Love it! Can't wait to drive it soon.

3 hours ago, Mike Bev said:

Threw this together in game earlier today, thanks to @Jam Customs for the skin and Obsession Racing for providing him with the imagery.  It will be available in the next update of the Jam Customs pack, will probably get it out soon.

rRwO1gX.jpg

ghtRScj.jpg

Truck did not even Debut yet (or so i think) and you already made it! nice job