Show Your Projects: 2020-2023

Mjamfan22

Don't know if I'll be able to upload this as I have yet to track down the original author but MegaFSofDoom remastered is just about ready, figured I'd remake it even if I can't upload it because it's still one of my favorite tracks, as for Houston 2013 I'm still working on it, just progressing slowly as I'm having a hard time figuring out a couple ramps that the truck doesn't like

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Mike Bev said:

Bev Pack v7 moving right along the list of what I want to include.

Here we have the 2021 rendition of Razin Kane (new logo will be done Soon™).

FRtxor5.jpg

And another ride-turned-race truck (see Haul Y'all), we have New Jersey's own Zombie Crusher.

zg0wFL9.jpg

Nice! I'm super excited for your pack. Love the work.

On 5/4/2021 at 10:01 PM, Bobcat said:

Working on the Clear Brook, Va Renegade Monster Truck Tour show. Its about 80% complete.

IPIfBH0.jpg

Nice Work Bobcat! Can't wait to see more tracks like this from you!

On 5/5/2021 at 12:37 PM, Jeandre1512 said:

the first skins of my own upcoming HRZ Pack

fZs4F9G.png

2XMiRfC.png

8E52v2a.png

Sweet! These look amazing! Great Work!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mike Bev said:

Is it me or is that Bad Company just the 08 skin from the main mod refitted to the 15 body...?

sharp eye! I'm still working on adjusting it to fit better, also there will be versions of it with different tailgate. this is just the 2019 version since the paint is identical to the one in the main mod. Credit will offcourse be given to the original creator.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disney XD now has under glow thanks to the help of @Redline

ofZREVm.png

Edited by Jeandre1512
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Jeandre1512 said:

sharp eye! I'm still working on adjusting it to fit better, also there will be versions of it with different tailgate. this is just the 2019 version since the paint is identical to the one in the main mod. Credit will offcourse be given to the original creator.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disney XD now has under glow thanks to the help of @Redline

You need to get permission from the original author(s) before altering someone else's skin, as is a general rule that permission is always required.  Good on you that you plan to give credit, not many people do that anymore, but you still should clear it with the original authors first.

24 minutes ago, Mike Bev said:

You need to get permission from the original author(s) before altering someone else's skin, as is a general rule that permission is always required.  Good on you that you plan to give credit, not many people do that anymore, but you still should clear it with the original authors first.

thank you for the information as i did not know this before, i will sort it out.